To keep customers satisfied, the organization needs to meet their requirements. The ISO 9000 standard family provides a tried and tested framework for taking a systematic approach to managing the organization's processes.
- Customer Complaints- It provides for follow-ups and the preparation of reports for Management Reviews, inclusive of cross-indexing and Paretto and Pie (Slices) charts.
- Document Control (ECR, ECO).
- Calibration System, inclusive of a Calibration Index/Log, equipment retrieving (for calibration) and calibration follow-up.
- Decision-making Follow-up- Tasks follow-up and progress & implementation reports.
- Internal audits management.
- Corrective and preventive actions reporting, Classification per corrective action(s) rate and decisions on preventive action(s).
- Incoming Inspection- Vendor Rating and Vendor Approval and Listing.
- Nonconforming Material Control.
- Training and Certification Follow-up- Establishing and maintaining a Training & Certification Log.
Qsoft's solution: Instead of adapting the organization to the software, the Qsoft is adapted to organization needs.