Maintenance, repair, and operations(MRO) involves fixing any sort of mechanical, or electrical device.
There are two types of maintenance in use:
Qsoft has developed outsourcing solutions for Maintenance Management.
The software supports the following functions:
- Network support- Support users simultaneously, work from any work station on the same application.
- Manage 7 different security levels per application/user.
- Define 2 Levels of electronic signatures.
- Log book.
- Defined alarms, Including pop-up messages linked to maintenance events.
- History files and logs for each event.
- Inventory management and cost.
- Maintenance planning, including routine maintenance.
- Forecast reports.
- E-mail support- automatically or by event email sending for follow-ups.
- User friendly query and report generator.
- Automatic export/import data and reports to Ms-Word/Excel.
Preparation of reports for management reviews, inclusive of cross-indexing, Paretto and Pie (Slices) charts.
- ISO 9001 requirements support.
- Communicating bidirectional with other databases.
Using a standard and direct SQL queries to Oracle or SQL server database.
- Application generator- Development tools for self adaptation.
- Decision-making Follow-up- Tasks follow-up and progress & implement action reports.
- Safety improvement.
- Cost effective and Efficient maintenance.
- Professional care and support. Team works closely with current and potential customers to find the best solution for your requirements.
- Eliminating unnecessary maintenance activities.
- Transactions and inventory optimization.